Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.09.2015, 06:04   #53
Vadim0791

Цитата:
Сообщение от ЮркЫй Посмотреть сообщение
Аа, ясно. Спасибо.
вот еще свежий пост чела пересаживающегося с Прайма
Цитата:
I transferred everything over from my old banshee prime to the riot frame. The only difference is I have a set of VP Harrier pedals at the moment. I used to run my prime in the middle and slack setting and it was a really stable solid bike that I enjoyed but at times felt like a lot of work on really tight, twisty trails. The riot feels like a different bike given how maneuverable and fun it is to ride. I'm glad I took the chance and switched from the prime to the riot.

I used to run a large prime and i'm on a large riot and I think the extra reach is great. I would follow the Canfield brothers recommended sizing for the riot.

Stiffness is not an issue with either frame, but possibly the prime was stiffer if I had to guess. Not something i worry about when riding the riot.

I think this review sums up the riot much nicer than what i've been rambling on for the past couple of weeks - Canfield Brothers Riot - Stuck in the Spokes
по ссылке неплохое свежее (за 20е Сентября) ревью риот.