Скоро
Нет событий в ближайшие 30 дней
все соревнования ›
Новое видео
Новое Фото
Реклама

Поиск для крутых  |  Найти новые сообщения

Навигация: Список форумов > Новости > Новостной блог

About.com рассылка по Mountain Bike(ENG)

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 16.03.2010, 03:23   #1
Squibble

Собственно сайт about.com
Есть куча подписок на разный рассылки, в том числа и по mtb)
Приходят материалы какие-то на английском обо всем. Места катания, байки, эккипировка, новости еще что то
вот например формат письма, там еще ссылок куча)

Цитата:
From Beth Puliti, your Guide to Mountain Biking
Most of us traded an hour of sleep this weekend for some extended evening sunshine! Although it's not that much more daylight, it's enough to motivate me to hit the trail after work. I know once I'm out there, I won't want my ride to end. That's why I'll be stashing an EOS BIKE in my Deuter Hydro Lite...just in case I turn the pedals a bit too long and get caught in the dark.

Now if only the rain would stop falling, I'd be all set!

Battery-Powered Brightness
Don't want to spend your life savings to light up the bike trail? You don't have to. At $49.99, the Princeton Tec EOS BIKE is an inexpensive option.

More MTB Product Reviews
Make your MTB buying decisions easier with helpful buyers guides and product reviews of mountain bikes, bicycle accessories, components and other mountain biking related products.

2010 Seattle Bicycle Expo
Check out what you missed this past weekend at the largest consumer bicycle show in the United States!

Big Bear and 9-Mile Canceled; Granny Gear For Sale
I've raced The 24 Hours of Big Bear these past couple years and was saddened to find out that Granny Gear Productions won't be putting it on this year. In fact, The 24 Hours of Moab will be the only Granny Gear event in 2010.
А вот даже какая то статейка про Джайнт Рейн х0)
http://mountainbike.about.com/od/com...nt_reignx0.htm

Не знаю. Кинул новость, может кому интересно будет)
Squibble вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ